PENTATONICS - DCLS 1
- Master ALL Major / Minor Pentatonics
- Find them FAST in all keys, on all the fretboard
- Practice with a REAL BAND in video
- Innovative and easy DCLS system
- Build a strong foundation for Major Scales and Modes
Pentatonics are more
USE ALL PENTATONIC POWER
- quickly see them ALL
- wherever on the fretboard
- in all keys
This first part of the DCLS course will teach you major and minor pentatonics and how to see them fast on the neck, avoiding that annoying sensation of always reaching for the same spots on the fretboard, or being lost in more complex keys.
Combining an improved caged system and major pentatonics, DCLS will get you to Major Scales and Modes with incredible ease. And with 10 scale boxes in total!
You will learn:
- Minor Pentatonics
- Major Pentatonics (as a new scale but with the same boxes)
- How to find them all on the fretboard easily
- How to connect the boxes
- How to use the whole box, not only the easy spots
- DCLS System will build strong foundations for Major Scales and Modes
- 15 Video Backing tracks with a 4 piece band!
- Practice while you watch the video
- Feels like you're jamming with 4 pro musicians
Here's one of the backing tracks
Why DCLS works
- Be able to see scales fast on the fretboard
- Know what scales to use on different chord progressions
- Have the technique to express yourself
My "Diesels" system will not only help you memorize the scale boxes and know which scale goes where, but also to see them at a glance on guitar.
10 boxes for all scales
DCLS improves the CAGED system and combines it with pentatonics and major scales to map the whole diatonic fretboard.
So with 10 boxes and a simple system you will cover Pentatonics, major scales and modes.
All 3 essential sounds of modern improvisation clearly visible and interconnected on the fretboard.
- Master Minor and Major Pentatonics
- 3 packed hours of video
- 25 step by step lessons
- 15 video backing tracks with a real band
- Downloadable PDF with support material
- Clear explanation of all concepts
- Innovative and easy DCLS (diesels) approach
OR TAKE ALL THE 3 COURSES !
GET THE BEST OUT OF DCLS!
The DCLS approach works best when you take it from start to end!
Even if you know pentatonics, you might want to solidify your foundations and apply the system to easier concepts first.
Start with major and minor pentatonics on Part 1, discover the Major Scale and identify keys and chord progressions in Part 2, master Modes on part 3!
- MODES, MAJOR SCALES, PENTATONICS
- 3 full improvisation courses!
- DCLS 10 boxes only, easy approach
- Huge bundle discount
Don't just take my word for it
I know the pentatonic scale, why should I take this course?
It is quite common to use only a couple of boxes and not even across all strings. Sometimes you feel like you're using always the same few notes in the same 2 boxes.
Furthermore DCLS is a modular approach, and learning or re-learning the pentatonics this way will build solid foundations to move up to major keys/scales and modes.
In the end with just 5 minor and 5 Major reference boxes you will cover almost ALL used scales.
What does DCLS mean?
What is DCLS?
It's modular, so you will have only 10 basic boxes, and everything else will build on these just by changing a few notes.
This is unique and speeds up the process of understanding scales and modes, recognising them on the fretboard and learning their sound.
Is it better than CAGED?
What are part 2, 3 ?
Part 3 will be about modes. The DCLS system is great with modes, let's say it makes them as easy as pentatonics..to memorise and as usual to see on the fretboard. Modes is where the DCLS system really shines!
Part 4 When released it, will be about more complex scales, like modes from the melodic minor, altered scales and superimpositions of pentatonics and triads.
If I buy part 1 now will I have a discount on the other parts?
DCLS 1 PENTATONICS
Get the single course
DCLS 1-2-3 BUNDLE
Go big with the bundle!