WATCH THE VIDEO
MAJOR SCALE - DCLS 2
- Learn Major Scales
- Find them FAST in all keys, on all the fretboard
- Understand keys and chord progressions
- Practice with a REAL BAND in video
- Build a strong foundation for modes
MAJOR SCALES - DCLS 2
- know what scale to use
- see it quickly wherever on the fretboard in all keys
This part of the DCLS course will teach you major scales and how to find them fast on the fretboard, but also how to identify keys and key changes in chord progressions.
Combining an improved caged system and major pentatonics, DCLS will get you to major scales with incredible ease. And with 10 scale boxes in total!
You will learn:
- Major Scales
- How to find them on the fretboard in all keys
- Analyze a chord progression
- Know what key to play in
- Play on key changes
- Diatonic harmony theory
- Easy 10 boxes DCLS system
- 10 Video Backing tracks with a 4 piece band!
- Practice while you watch the video
- Feels like you're jamming with 4 pro musicians
Here's one of the backing tracks
Why DCLS works
- Be able to see scales fast on the fretboard
- Know what scales to use on different chord progressions
- Have the technique to express yourself
My "Diesels" system will not only help you memorize the scale boxes and know which scale goes where, but also to see them at a glance on guitar.
10 boxes for all scales
DCLS improves the CAGED system and combines it with pentatonics and major scales to map the whole diatonic fretboard.
So with 10 boxes and a simple system you will cover Pentatonics, major scales and modes.
All 3 essential sounds of modern improvisation clearly visible and interconnected on the fretboard.
- Master Major Scales
- Learn to decode chord progressions
- Learn how keys work
- Learn to navigate key changes
- Almost 3 packed hours of video
- 21 step by step lessons10
- 10 video backing tracks with a real band
- Downloadable PDF with support material
- Clear explanation of all concepts
- Innovative and easy DCLS (diesels) approach
OR TAKE ALL THE 3 COURSES !
GET THE BEST OUT OF DCLS!
The DCLS approach works best when you take it from start to end!
Even if you know pentatonics, you might want to solidify your foundations and apply the system to easier concepts first.
Brush up major and minor pentatonics on Part 1 then master major scale and move up to Modes on part 3
- MODES, MAJOR SCALES, PENTATONICS
- 3 full improvisation courses!
- DCLS 10 boxes only, easy approach
- Huge bundle discount
Don't just take my word for it
I know Major scales, why should I take this course?
- It is possible that you know the scale patterns but not as in depth as you would with DCLS system.
- Learning major scales with DCLS helps you visualize them much faster on the fretboard
- This course also teaches you to understand what key a chord progression is in, therefore what scale to play
- The course also explains how to deal with key changes, a very challenging subject
- It is quite common to use only a couple of boxes and not even across all strings. Sometimes you feel like you're using always the same few notes in the same 2 boxes. This course helps you play on all the fretboard, on all the strings, in all common keys.
I know Major scales, can I just go to part 3 on Modes?
Nonetheless if you have a very strong knowledge of the diatonic harmony, harmonic analysis and major scales all over the fretboard, DCLS part 3 provides a full recap of the system and you can start directly there.
What does DCLS mean?
What is DCLS?
It's modular, so you will have only 10 basic boxes, and everything else will build on these just by changing a few notes.
This is unique and speeds up the process of understanding scales and modes, recognising them on the fretboard and learning their sound.
Is it better than CAGED?
What are part 1 and 3 about?
Part 3 is about modes. The DCLS system is great with modes, let's say it makes them as easy as pentatonics..to memorize and as usual to see on the fretboard. Modes is where the DCLS system really shines!
Part 4 Still in the works, when released will be about more complex scales, like modes from the melodic minor, altered scales and superimpositions of pentatonics and triads.
Will I have a discount if I want to get the full course?
DCLS 2 MAJOR SCALES
Get the single course
DCLS 1-2-3 BUNDLE
Go big with the bundle!